Friday, February 4, 2011

Dreams

Some people believe that dreams have meanings that reflect something about us that has, will or is happening in our lives. In fact there are studies and complete careers out there surrounding dream analysis. I had one last night in which I was going to a major company meeting. They took us on a cruise to the Bahamas, but when I got to the meeting I still had on my snow boots, sweatpants and a swimsuit under my sweatshirt. As hideous as I was dressed guys were checking me out while a group of us were trying to find the restroom. When I arrived at the bathroom, 3 were very disgustingly out of order. I finally found one and when I was leaving to return to my meeting. I met a handsome guy there. It was like a movie, we kept catching glimpses of each other, smiling and walking in the same direction but on different paths. Eventually he carried my bags (not sure where they materialized from)  as he marveled at how pretty I was. (no really) Oh earlier, I took off my sweatshirt and was walking about in a swimsuit top, sweatpants, and flip flops which were somehow on my feet inside my boots! Then we had to part ways since I missed 50% of the meeting.  Perhaps the real life correlation as as follows....I actually had a training meeting earlier that day. Three stalls in the restroom were out of toilet paper. The strange admiration by various men....perhaps I am longing for some other guys to be attracted to me....and see through my hard exterior. Bahamas.....maybe I'm overdue for a vacation or meetings are a vacation away from the regular part of my job. The sweatsuit is most likely a reference to Michigan's shitty weather and the swimsuit and flip flops were representing the inner hotty trying to get out. Maybe...or I could be completely wrong. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment